Billericay Spiritualist Centre Essex
~ Home Page ~
Marriages, Naming Ceremonies etc.
Disabled Access and facilities
Last Updated January 20th 2011
Billericay Spiritualist Centre moved into
the present building, which can be found in West Park Crescent and
backs on to the town's railway station, in 1999 and held their first
service at the new hall on January 24th that year, the building
comes after a lengthy fundraising campaign that stretches back an
amazing 20 years.
The hall was formerly used as the Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Hall,
but was bought by the spiritualists in December 1998.
The move was a fitting end to what was the group's golden anniversary
in the town.
Spiritualists first met in Billericay in 1948, using rented premises
in the High Street as their base.
Since then they have had three different names, changing to the
Billericay Spiritualist Centre in 1996.
and sign our Guestbook !
Stonehenge Photo Album click here